The new people I gathered were not already in a band together but had past experience playing in bands, these people did however know each other and decided they were happy to work together to help me with my project
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Choice of band
I faced some difficulties with my choice of band as the band I first chose to help me do my music video were not very cooporative and did not seem up for the task at hand as they did not have the organisational skills that are needed in doing this project. However I decided to not use this band after several failed attempts at trying to organise shooting times etc. I decided to seek elsewhere for a band that would be ok with the times i wanted to record so I gathered several people that I know and asked them if they would record for me, these people were chose carefully, I took into consideration that they would put in more effort if they liked the genre of music I am doing which in turn would help me get my shots done faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment