Sunday, 23 February 2014

Album title

After a lot of consideration being put into what i can call my album i will be producing a cover, digipack and an advert for I decided to call my album broken records.

I came up with this name as i didn't want the album to have a simple name and thought maybe an album name like this would question the audience. Whilst i was doing my research it seemed to me that many bands in this particular genre or similar genre have took the same approach (I assume) such as; "Days Are Gone" by Haim, "Holy Fire" by Foals and "The Invisible Way" by Low.

Researching these albums had a big influence on me to come up with a mysterious name for my album. The main thought behind it is if a record breaks people tend to think of it playing the same piece over and over again and we want the audience to be playing the songs in the album over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment