Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Personal skills audit

From doing Media I will gather a range of skills that I will need in order to create a succesful music idea. I gathered a lot of these skills from doing AS media this will help me in my A2 project but my skills will need to be improved as they are not quite up to scratch to get the grade I aspire to get from  doing this A2 project.

The skills i will need are:

  • Camera skills - I will need skills in order to take different shots to put in my video i am producing. 
  • Editing skills - I will need to have editing skills as i will need to edit the shots i have taken to put them together at the right time in the music video.
  • Creativity - I will need to be creative when I am producing this so when i come around to making my video it will not be boring and will show elements of my creativity in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment