As for jake (the drummer of the band) I would like to take a shot of him with a drum stick in his mouth with his hood up I would like to do this as it would look good as part of a digipack for the band, I could also use this "drum stick in the mouth idea" to do shot where he appears to be writing song lyrics whist doing this. To do this i use a spot light in him and do a close up shot of the thought he is putting into writing the lyrics. I would also like to do a shot where he is leaning against his drum set and the drum stick is in midair and jake is about to catch it i would use lighting from the side of jake and use a medium shot here.
The idea I had for Jerome (the guitarist of the band) would be have a picture of him playing the guitar and have lighting coming from right to left, I believe this would make a more professional look for the digipack. I will also have a shot of him stood up playing in front of a microphone to show him doing backing lyrics this shot will be a close up.
For the bassist (Alex) I would just like to take several different shots of him, mostly without the his bass as if I have all the band playing their instrument it will not show much creativity and will not look like I have put much thought into the photoshoot as everyone will just basically be doing the same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment